Women’s Leadership Edge is a membership program for organizations that strive to level the playing field by addressing the structures that contribute to bias. Programming includes leadership training, professional skill building, and conversations around race, gender and first-generation professionals in the workplace. Access is organization-wide and designed for both individuals and leaders looking for sustained support.
Sustained support for your diversity efforts
Custom training, webinar or keynote for your org
Access to exclusive webinars & members-only online resources
Guaranteed seat at Leadership Academy for Women
Discounts on other events and services
Supporting level benefits include:
Sponsoring level benefits all of the aforementioned Supporting benefits, as well as:
- Unlimited access to webinar series on work/life balance, diversity, women’s advancement, and related topics – 4 annual livestreams plus library of recordings;
- Online programming + exclusive resources on WLE Knowledge Center, a one-stop shop for quality research and useful tools, available to anyone in your org;
- Free tickets for any scheduled interactive member events, including the Cutting Edge Workshop or equivalent event;
- Discounted pricing on other WorkLife Law events, including Hastings Leadership Academy for Women, an executive training program for law firm partners and in-house attorneys;
- Networking opportunities with other members and leaders in the areas of women’s advancement.
- Listing of your organization on WLE website and materials; and
- Discounted rates on strategic consulting, customized programming, and additional services. Members interested in additional programs and services can utilize a wide range of customized programming options. WorkLife Law’s experts work closely with members to identify issues and develop customized solutions that advance women and meet the organization’s goals. We offer a range of customized services, including policy guidance, strategic consulting, training, access to our Workplace Experiences Survey diagnostic tool, evaluation of existing policies and practices, help implementing “bias-interrupter” systems, practical guidance, customized webinars or events for your organization (in addition to those included in your standard membership benefits), and other assistance. Members can access these valuable services at a reduced member rate. Contact Jamie Dolkas at [email protected] for details.
$5,000 for Annual Supporting Membership ($2,500 for organizations with 50 or fewer professionals).
- Custom training or keynote for your organization led by Professor Joan Williams, Professor Jamie Dolkas, or Rachel Korn, Ph.D. These events are exclusive only to Women's Leadership Edge Sponsoring Members, and we will not be giving talks for firms or companies outside of the program. While available, up to 10 events per year; members cover travel costs.
- A guaranteed seat at the annually sold-out Hastings Leadership Academy for Women (limited to 25 participants), with a discount on the first seat and a 50% discount on additional seats (up to three participants total).
- Top listing of your firm or company with a link to your website displayed on WorkLife Law’s Women’s Leadership Edge web page and program materials.
$15,000 for Annual Sponsoring Membership.
Tell us how best to get in contact with you and what we can help you with and we’ll be in touch shortly.