For Individuals Seeking CLE Credit
Attorneys who participate in Women’s Leadership Edge webinars may be eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. UC Hastings College of the Law is a State Bar of California approved CLE provider.
Each webinar is eligible for one (1) hour of CLE credit. We’ll issue California Certificates of Attendance for eligible participants; we'll also issue Uniform Certificates of Attendance, participating attorneys are free to apply for credit in other states.
Attorneys can request CLE credit after participating in a webinar using the links below. Here’s how it works:
- Find the program title for the webinar(s) you participated in.
- Click the button below the webinar title to access the request form.
- The screen will refresh with the CLE Request form. Participants must enter their attendance and state bar information.
- Upon submitting the request form, participants will be redirected to a page where they can access the webinar evaluation. Participants must also complete the Activity Evaluation Form to complete their CLE request.
- Eligible participants will then receive their certificates of attendance via email.
*Please note that per applicable State Bar regulations, WorkLife Law will maintain a record of attendance from each webinar (both live and recorded), including names of participants and time in/time out of the webinar. WorkLife Law reserves the right the right to refuse to provide Certificates of Attendance or reduce the amount of CLE credit provided to individuals based on the attendance record for each webinar.
For Group Viewing Organizers
If individuals participating in a group viewing wish to receive MCLE credit for participating in the webinar, the group organizer must take attendance for everyone who attends and wants CLE credit.
Please note: We’ll send an email with instructions immediately following the webinar, which group organizers can then forward to all group participants.